Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Leica- Gemany/Vienna


Germany 2012

So this is my first roll of film developed from one of my favourite new cameras, my Leica M6. It has taken me a while to get used to this camera, with its separate lens/viewfinder and getting used to using a light meter is has been a challenge. This was a cheap roll of film but picks up some serious colour. These photos were taken throughout Germany and Vienna in November of last year. I really miss Autumn, especially now we are living in an area of Australia that has no real change in seasons.
-morgan

Germany 2012 Germany 2012 Germany 2012 Germany 2012 Germany 2012 Germany 2012 Germany 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...