Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ten stories

Oh me oh my are we excited.
Since kim and I first met I think mewithoutYou has been our favourite band. Heck, they might even be the reason we talked to eachother. We have seen them play once (although kim was too sick to remember due to sun stroke) and every few years we get as giddy as school girls when they even talk about releasing a new album.
Well, the time has come. We have just pre-ordered our limited edition box set and for anyone who is interested...you can too. I highly reccomend keeping an ear out for their album upon release date. These guys are so cool they drive a tour bus powered on use vegetable oil. Anyway, enjoy.
-morgan and kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...