Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

America in Film

img034

I recently got a bunch of film developed from 4 different cameras. I have been waiting patiently knowing there was shots from the start of our trip 4 months ago. Since I wasn't sure how else to share the photos, over the coming days I will share countries in film. So come with me now on a journey through time and space.
This is America (Michigan and New York). When we got to Michigan I, or rather my Pentax was having trouble with jamming shutters. I think is was too cold for the old girl. Since then I learnt to give her a nice heating massage before pulling it out in cold weather. Stay tuned for tomorrows set from Iceland.
Enjoy
-morgan

img044 img023 img036 img035 img033

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...