Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Biarritz Surf Hostel

IMG_4624

So we have spent the last week working here at Biarritz Surf Hostel, which is more of a big home for travellers than a hostel. It has been a bit of a change to our last jobs back at the Hotel in Menerbes but we are enjoying the relaxed and social atmosphere. We spend our mornings making breakfast for the guests and then cleaning the hostel. The rest of the time we are hanging out with the guests and exploring Biarritz. We are speaking english a lot which was initially quite a shock, and I am having to make sure I force myself to keep speaking French so I don't forget all I have learnt. If you are ever coming to Biarritz, we reccomend you book a bed here at the surf hostel, whether you surf or not. It's is such a lovely place.
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...