Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Leica- Expired


Leica M6 Europe
When I was given the Leica camera I was given a pile of film and most of it was expired. I decided to give a roll a go and big surprise, it did effect the quality. The photos turned out grainy and really lack in giving shadow and depth. But some people are into grainy shots, so here's to you. These shots are taking throughout Eastern Europe at the end of last year. Not sure if I will use the rest of these expired rolls, so if you want some, let me know.
-morgan

Leica M6 EuropeLeica M6 Europe Leica M6 Europe Leica M6 Europe Leica M6 Europe Leica M6 Europe Leica M6 Europe Leica M6 Europe Leica M6 Europe Leica M6 Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...