Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

i made: circle twirl skirt

So, i follow a number of blogs of people who do daily outfit posts. Working in an 8-5 office job (although in the creative department) can become kinda draining on your daily wardrobe, and so my monday to friday clothes are often pretty normal, everyday office clothes. So for me outfit posts are not that possible, but I decided I would like to post outfit posts of clothes I have made or adjusted. So here you go, my first outfit post.


I made this skirt a little while back from the burda style project 'lesley circle skirt'. It is such a simple easy pattern and makes a super comfy skirt. I made mine especially for work so chose a grey fabric with some weight. It's so great and goes with so much. If your looking for a little quick project to try, this one is a goer. Check it out.
::kim::

Outfit details:
tee: blue shirt (opshop)
skirt: lesley circle skirt made by me.
shoes: Basque black heels from Myer
broach: Vintage portrait from morgan's grandmother. France.
necklace: tiny star pendent from bricolagelife

While im on it i thought i would share some lovely bloggers who do outfit posts
■ Amanda at Here's Looking at me kid
■ Erin at calivintage
■ Elsie at A Beautiful Mess

What great blogs outfit posts do you follow??

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...