Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

say no...




Yesterday I found out some exciting news, well exciting for me. The lovely Liss from Daydream Lily shared a link on Twitter which made my day. This news is unfortunately only really relevant for those in Australia, but i'm sure there is an equivalent around the world.

You now have the opportunity to choose to opt out of receiving the yellow and white pages. We never use these massive books which means it is such a waste of paper. I always just jump online to find phone numbers or addresses and I'm sure you do too. All you have to do to stop them coming to your house is register here. The registration lasts for three years, and then you get to decide again if you want to receive them or not.

We opted out, will you?
-kim

ps. you can follow morgan and i on twitter here

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...