Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

26 countries

IMG_8728
The other week I did a little count and worked out I have been to 26 countries (other than the country of my birth) in my 24 years of living. I am pretty proud of this. In 2008 the count was at 21, just after I had my 21st birthday, and I am pretty happy that as my 25th birthday comes up in June, I have brought the country count up again, greater than my age. I hope as the years go on I can keep on traveling and explore more and more countries.

At this point in time I have spent time in the following counties:
Afghanistan, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, England, Fiji, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Wales.

I know morgan and I have a few more countries we will explore in Europe in the next 12 months, and can't wait to see where that next place will be. But for now, I am happy with my memories so far of all the places I have been.

The following photos are from a trip I did in 2008, in which I went to 15 countries (mostly in Europe) with my friend Esther. Most of the photos used are hers.
-kim

DSC00277 DSC00708 IMG_8503 DSC00496 IMG_7849

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...