Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

new cameras

It was hard to leave my collection of cameras in Australia, so I am very excited to have a base to call home for a while and start collecting again.

IMG_4149

While in Orleans, I found this sweet little AGFA Silette I at a big second hand shop called Emmaus. It's super compact and light, and very easy to use. Because of this, it was one of two cameras we took to Spain and Portugal, the other camera we took was my new Voigtlander. I picked up the Voigtlander Vitoret LR at an antique market close to where we live in France. It cause me nothing but grief as the shutter kept jamming, but the few shots that turned out are really special.

IMG_4148

Over the next few days I will share a few shots from these cameras.
-morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...