Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Paris in Film

sprocketparis paris2 monmarte

This is a selection of our favourite photos from a few different cameras we have picked up along our ventures. This is Paris. We spent a total of 7 weeks around this beautiful city. It's somewhere I will always call home. I was thinking about leaving out alot of blurry shots, but stuff it! I kinda like them. When you buy an old camera you take a gamble on what it'll be like. I was surprised to see the Agfa gave rounded edges and I was so frustrated when the Voitlander shutter would jam everytime I used it. These are the results, like it or not.
enjoy
-morgan

img017 img045 img069
img071
img068 copy
img070 copy
img067
img061
img016

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...