Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bayonne

IMG_4666

Yesterday we went for a little drive north to Bayonne, a small Basque town filled with lots of charm. The weather here in Biarritz has been grey and rainy, so when we had a day off AND a sunny day what better to do than explore. I find myself constantly taking photos of building fronts, shutters and windows. I guess a house front is the way I know I am in a new French town. It was so nice walking through the old streets mazed around the big, old cathedral. We visited many cool shops and had a half decent coffee. It was a perfect adventure. We will see you again Bayonne, soon, I hope.
-morgan

IMG_4650 IMG_4645 IMG_4640 IMG_4654 IMG_4668

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...