Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

we love our church

This week has been a lovely time to be reminded of the beautiful community we are apart of. Our church, Goodlife, is celebrating its 10th birthday as a community centre. The church was founded 22 years ago (interestingly on Kim's 1st birthday) and founded the Goodlife Community centre 10 years ago this Thursday.

Here is a lovely video my friend Grace made for the celebrations..

10 Year Anniversary Celebration from Goodlife Community Centre on Vimeo.


Every time i watch this video it makes me giddy. I love my church. I love this community. I love that I get to be apart of this great thing.

Community is what connect us, and make us whole. I love that we have created a facility that is able to serve our local area, and open our hearts to all around us. This is not a Church with a Community Centre. This is a Community Centre, which is a Church. We have both spent time working in the centre Cafe.

If you are not a part of a great community i urge you to find one, get connected, and love that group.

ps. check out more of graces amazing work here. she is super talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...