Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

5 things...

Danielle from Sometimes Sweet did a guest post the other day and shared 5 things she was thankful for. We thought in the lead up to thanksgiving we would each share 5 things we were thankful for, so here they are...

Kim's 5 things..


1. Opportunities to be creative
I love this time of the year as it gives me so many great opportunities to make pretty things, and share my creations with others. I am LOVING making gifts for my family and friends, and conspiring to create things they will love and enjoy. I also have a great job, which although I am just kinda the administration girl of the Creative Department, I am given opportunities to make creative decisions, and this is great. I am so thankful for my job, and general Christmas cheer.

2. Morgan
This would have been number 1 but I didn't want to pull the obvious one out too early, then couldn't help it. As I have said before I have so many reasons to be thankful for my morgan. He encourages me, makes me giggle and gives me all the love and affection I constantly need. I am so thankful that I have a friend who I get to hang out with everyday, and who makes me feel so loved. Yes! I am so thankful I married this man.

3. My scooter
Buying a scooter was one of the best decisions I have made. I have no regrets. I love zipping around on my yellow beast. So cheap and easy, but I might talk more about this soon. I am so thankful I made this decision to sell my car and get a scooter.

4. Our home
When morgan and I found this little unit we loved it as soon as we stepped inside. It is so perfect for us, and allow us to do so much. We have a craft room, a great dining room for sharing meals, a massive kitchen for creating, and a perfect room you can make dark to watch movies during the day. What more could we ask for? I am so thankful for our home.

5. My family
I have an amazingly supportive family. I love that they have fallen in love with morgan as well and that they all get along. My sister is the best, and I love each moment we share, she is my best friend.
My parents inspire me to do great things, and to think outside of myself, and to make a difference. I am so thankful for my beautiful Family.


Morgan's 5 things...

1. A wife who loves me regardless
It's only been 6 months since we've been married and it's been a lot easier than I thought. I know, I know apparently the first year is the easiest, but honestly I never would have thought it would be this much fun. I even like arguments. Kim does a few things that really annoy me as I do plenty to her also. But realistically I don't think I would love her as much without these little quirks. I know I can be a pain and the fact that each day ends and begins with big smiles, bad breath and big hugs is amazing.

2. My first iPhone
iPhone 4, thank you for making simple life easier, and allowing me to be creative at the same time.

3. The fact I get paid to do something I LOVE
Man oh man do I have the best job, I get to hang out with primary school kids, inspire them, encourage them, play games with them and help them with any problems. I laugh a lot at work and think everyone should spend time with young people to learn from them and be a role model for the next gen.

4. Great friends
We have made some sweet friends over the last few years. I have also adopted a new family (kims) and they are a lot of fun. It's hard when you get marred other people automattically think you're too busy for them, so to those you stuck around and know they're always welcome round, thankyou.

5. Jesus
You help me everyday. Nuff said...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...