Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

embroidery joy!

We have a small addiction, both morgan and i are addicted to making embroideries. It is just so fun.
IMG_0562

We've been meaning to share these with you for a while, but I finally got around to it today as I've been trying to decide what to do for my next hoop. You see Sherry from Oh So Lovely has organised an Embroidery Hoop Art Swap and i'm getting involved. I've been partnered with Ashlee so get to make her a sweet hoop and send it her way and she does the same for me.

Anyway, here a a few of the embroideries morgan and I have each made in the past 3 months. We hope they make you smile.

this is the one that started it all. morgan made it for me.
photo (1)

I made this one for my mum for christmas, morgan made one for his mum too, but we don't have a picture.
IMG_0709

morgan made this one (sorry bout the blurry picture) for my sister for christmas.
photo (2)

kim made this one for a special friend who is about to leave her job, pack up her possessions and enter the unknown.
IMG_0705

morgan made this one for our lovely friends who are getting married. the boy loves drawing tattoos and is working to be a tattoist and the girl is super crafty, so this was a combo of them both.
IMG_0731

I made this one for a special girl who moved cities to make her new house a home.
photo

morgan made this one for us to keep..
IMG_0798


there are a few more beauties, but they will have to wait for another day. As you can also see, morgan is definitely the talented one of the two of us.
enjoy. -kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...