Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

this weekend...

So this weekend is my first weekend that I have the days alone from morgan as it's the first weekend he will be working saturday and sunday at his new job at a local cafe. I am fully taking advantage of all this free time we have no plans.. and i'm planning a very crafty weekend. Morgan has challenged me to start and finish off a bunch of projects I have been planning to do for ages but never got around to, so thats what I'm going to do. April is my intentional craft month...

I have a bunch of stuff I did last week, but the weather has been real weird and rainy again, so I haven't had a chance to take any pictures I can share. So I thought I would share some projects I have been saving in Pinterest that i'm gonna try do over this coming month...

[Ohh and if you haven't seen Pinterest you need to. Its an amazing site which helps you to visually track websites and pretty things. Just write a comment below and I will send you an invite if your keen to join. And if you are already on pinterest you can find me here.]


I love these mini bows from How About Orange.


so keen to make this detachable collar from the owls are not what they seem. I just gotta find some white fabric... might need to hit the shops.


I have been so keen to make these scalloped shorts that mandi from here's looking at me kid made. Haven't found any at an op shop to cut up yet though.


this sidewalk chalk tutorial from oh my! handmade sounds like a great pressie for my nephews.. or for me.


ohh and im keen to try make these fabric flowers. I always see them around but now i found a tutorial from cherry street cottage.

its gonna be fun, i hope you have a lovely weekend too...
-kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...