Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

entering the kitchen...

Being Married to an ex-Chef is a hard thing sometimes. I have never really been passionate about creating great food, but always loved eating it, I guess this is my Morgan and I work so well together. These last few months I have been more and more inspired to learn how to cook better and experiment more with food. I've been finding many exciting recipes and ideas online and saving them on Pinterest. Here are some I want to make over the next month.
- kim

Zucchini Oven Fries


Avocado Wasabi Salad


Homemade mozzarella sticks


No-bake granola bars


Blueberry Hand Pies


Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pudding Pop


... yummy things are on their way... i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...