Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

op shop finds August

It's been a while since I have done an op shop find post.
When kim and I went camping a few weeks ago we found a few treasures but recently I have been spending more time working in my op shop and have come out with alot more things.

IMG_1229
(some of this is not pictured but here a few beauties)
So, my recent finds are
A dapper hat for kim
A beautiful woolen jumper for kim
A few expired rolls of film both 35mm and polaroid
A few embroidery hoops
A couple of Sigma lenses for my Pentex K1000 ($15 for both a 100-300mm and 23-80mm Macro!)
A frame to make this to display our instax and polaroid pictures
A couple of working Brother typewriters
A Tom Sawyer book
A beautiful crocheted boat in a frame

IMG_1230
And this is by far my new favourite of the house, a handpainted 2 metre long landscape. Stunning.)

What have you scored from thrifting of late?

-morgan-

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...