Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

newest member of our family

That's right, we'd like to introduce to you our newest addition... Canon 60D.

IMG_0230

We have been thinking about getting a digital SLR for a while now, considering we only use film cameras, and last week we finally took the plunge!

All I can say is... I am in love. I feel like a grandpa at the digital revolution, getting giddy over the fact I can take a photo and view it immediately without waiting for the roll to finish and then sent off to get developed. Don't get me wrong, I still will be loyal to my Pentax K100, but boy oh boy, this Canon, is the start of something entirely different.

So don't expect the usually iphone snaps on here anymore, expect quality (as we try to master this digital beast) and expect alot more photos.

one question... which do you prefer... Digital or Analogue?

-morgan-

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...