Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

i love my craft group.

IMG_1697

I love my craft group. We have been meeting for about 5 months now (I think), once a month, to share skills and take time to make fun things. My friend Talia started it up and I am so glad she did. Our numbers are still small, but new people are coming along every month.

On Saturday at the Sunshine Coast Brown Owls meet up, I learnt how to crochet. I have been wanting to learn for ages, and this month Gaby taught us all some of her mad crochet skills. I am so excited. I have been practicing my skills all the time since then [thanks gaby!]. I can't wait till I can make a granny square blanket.

I often spend time on other people's blogs and pinterest looking for inspiration, but you can never go past an actual craft group to give you a boost of creativity. This month I challenge you to start meeting with your friends or join and existing group of people who join together to share and inspire each other in creative pursuits. It is so worth it.
-kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...