Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

christmas cheer.

These past few days of unemployment have been busy and fun. Today I baked some cookies for all my old colleagues at work. I always like to do something nice for the people I work with at Christmas.

Although we don't have much money to throw around this Christmas, I do have time, so made everyone some gingerbread cookies and dipped them in dark chocolate. We have already packed up the cookie cutters so I had to go with circles. I didn't have any little bags to put the cookies in either so I sowed up some Baking paper into little pouches and tied them up with a ribbon.

IMG_2288
IMG_2290
IMG_2295
IMG_2296

They were pretty simple to make, and just used resources I already had, but I think they turned out pretty good, and I hope that everyone who receives one feels pretty blessed.

Have a great day.
-kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...