Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

we are here...

We have finally made it to France. Its been a long time coming but it's good to be back. For Kim this is the start of a new, exciting, difficult adventure. For me, it's home already. Even the smell of the air makes my heart race. I have come to France often growing up so the majority of my memories are around childhood joys. I have taken Kim and her sister on a little journey through my childhood. We have eaten chocolate croissants, drunk pomegranate cordial and had little kinder suprises along the way. France for me can be summed up in one word. FOOD. We have enjoyed buying fresh baguettes each morning, trying french wine and cheese and even some frogs legs.

IMG_2834
IMG_2839IMG_2833
IMG_2831
4


We have a bit more traveling around Northern France before settling in the south for a while which means we don't know when we will have internet access. But bear with us as we will try and be regular at updating.
Hope you all enjoy breathing in the smells of your home.
-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...