Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

bloglovin..

IMG_0912
[This is the view out the window above our bed. Its so lovely to wake up to this sight each day.]

I have to admit, I have been a google reader girl for a number of years now, but with the changes to our blog, I thought I would head over to bloglovin and give it try. A number of other blogs I read have been giving good reviews here and here, so i though why not eh...

If you want to you can follow .Petit Pas with bloglovin here.

Ohh and we also made a little button so you can share the love if you like too. But please if you do chuck our button on your page please tell us as we would love to check out your blog too.

Have a lovely weekend.
-kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...