Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Guest Post: The Dead Format

Meet our blog buddy Cesar from The Dead Format
While we are away for a week in Melbourne we asked Cesar to write a guest post for us. We love to check out his blog for inspiration, he takes some beautiful photos and we are envious of his polaroid camera collection. We hope you enjoy it, and dont forget to check out his blog.

-----

park(digital)


Canon T2i


These pictures were taken in Los Angeles during my vist to the MOCA. They currently have an exhibit dedicated to street art. I highly recommend checking it out if you're in the L.A area.


I always like to carry at least two different types of formats when I go on my little photo adventures. That day I had a Polaroid SX-70 Alpha 1, a Canon T2i, and a 35mm Gakkenflex toy camera. I was immediately drawn to this old parking lot sign while walking to the museum and took a picture with each camera. I dont have the Gakkenflex pictures yet but I will post the pictures from the Gakkenflex on my blog as soon as I get it back from the photo developers, hopefully they will turn out ok (crossing my fingers). The Polaroid pictured below is my most popular picture on Flickr to date, I've even seen it floating around on various Tumblr blogs :)


park

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...