Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

i made: camera strap

morgan and i have both been having lots of fun with our new camera. When it first arrived we started talking about what type of Camera Strap we should get. It came with the standard edition Cannon strap, we weren't real keen on using that one. After browsing heaps of Vinage ones on Etsy, I decided we could reuse the one we already had and make it our own.

I found a piece of scrap Gingam fabric I had left over from a previous project which was the perfect size needed. All I did is unpick the existing camera strap, and sow it back together with my fabric covering the top layer. This was super simple to make and exactly what we needed.

Before1
IMG_0519
after1
- kim

ps. Sorry for the awkward photography. Im still learning how to use the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...