Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

the first day of spring

The First Days of Spring Official Trailer from charlie fink on Vimeo.


Today is the first day of Spring here in the southern hemisphere, and it is turning out to be a beautiful day. When I go to work this morning we listened to the whole album "The First Days of Spring" from Noah and the Whale . I had forgotten what a great album it was.

Tonight I am getting my hair cut. It is starting to get a little out of hand and I am so excited to see what Lisa, my lovely hairdresser, is going to do. I love getting my hair cut.

Tomorrow is my rostered day off from work, and I am going to sleep in, eat a big breaky with friends, and then go op shopping. I'm really looking forward to dressing in a pretty dress and hanging out with morgan. We don't get many full days together and so I am really excited about what we have planned tomorrow.

I told you it was turning out to be a beautiful day.
-kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...