Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

diy round up

So in the past week or so I've completed a couple of great DIY's which I have made following some great online tutorials. Here is four simple and fun DIY's, all of which can be completed in around an hour.

shorts
i made a pair of shorts from a tutorial from maycie after five

easy tote
i made an awesome tote bag from a tutorial from megan nielsen design diary

simple skirt
i made a skirt from a tutorial on the etsy blog

wrap bangle
and my lovely sister sarah made me a wrap bangle from a tutorial from lune vintage

I hope this inspires you to get crafting this weekend. If none of these projects tickle your fancy, you can find a heap of other great tutorials I have on pinned on pinterest here and here.
-kim

ps. you might wonder why these projects were all so cheap to make. I have had some great luck recently, finding lovely material in the remnants box at my local craft store. Make sure you always check to see if there is anything worth your while in the remnants box. Great way to source fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...